Work has been extremely busy for me lately. Working 9 hours days and then coming home to turn the oven on was the last thing I wanted. I needed something easy and quick that didn't require the oven. Any truffle would of done really, but these are great and BP hasn't had them before.
Since these were for his office lunch, BP only got to taste one....but man was he in love with these things. He loves the Golden Oreos and white chocolate as it is, but putting them together I made him the ultimate treat. Needless to say they're a huge hit with his coworkers as well.
So here you go - a great easy no bake recipe - and even more importantly it's delicious.
Golden Oreo Eyes
1 package Golden Oreos
1 3.9 oz package Vanilla Instant Pudding
1/2 cup cold milk
1 lb chocolate melting bark
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1. In food processor or by hand, crush Oreos into small pieces. Place in large now and set aside. Line a cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, add instant pudding into the milk and mix constantly for 2 minutes.
3. Pour pudding mixture into crushed Oreos and mix by hand until well combined.
4. Scoop Oreo pudding mixture by teaspoon or cookie scoop onto prepared cookie sheet. Freeze for at least 10 minutes, no more than 30 minutes.
5. Melt chocolate bark according to directions and dip each ball into melted chocolate. Shake off excess and place on fresh piece of wax or parchment paper.
6. Once chocolate has set, melt white chocolate in a small bowl, 30 seconds at a time. When chocolate is melted, mix together until smooth. Take a fork and dip into melted chocolate and drizzle over the tops of each ball. Let set.
Can keep refrigerated if desired.