Gooey S’mores Cookies
Makes 4 dozen cookies
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 2/3 cups flour
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
2 cups mini marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Using a mixer, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the egg and vanilla and beat for an additional 2 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking powder, and salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and mix on low speed until the dough just comes together.
4. Add the chocolate chips and mix until chips are evenly distributed. Add the marshmallows and stir by hand - if you mix in a mixer the marshmallows get torn and squished.
5. Using your cookie scoop or a large spoon, place 1.5 tablespoon sized scoops of dough onto the prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes.