|ah yes, chocolate food porn, |
my favorite kind
Fudgy - fudgy and amazing and so delicious. You will be amazed at how easy these are for them to taste this good.
makes (1) 8x8" pan
2 2/3 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 tbsp light corn syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp espresso powder
1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
1/2 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- Line an 8x8" pan with parchment paper and then spray with cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan combine chocolate chips, heavy cream, espresso powder, corn syrup and vanilla extract.
- Heat over low-medium heat until the chocolate has softened and is almost completely melted.
- Remove from heat and stir until chocolate is fully melted and mixture is smooth.
- Spread half of the chocolate mixture into prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Top with mini marshmallows and cereal (or whatever items you are using), making sure your cereal has gone in between the marshmallows to make one even layer.
- Spread the remaining chocolate on top of cereal and marshmallows, spreading to the edge of the pan so everything is covered.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Before cutting, let sit until it comes to room temperature.