Monday, October 8, 2012

Stressed CB

It's no secret that work has been running me ragged.  Working all the time, missing out on going out with friends when they call, and having only one day off is really taking its toll on me.  I FaceTimed with my family yesterday morning and my Dad asked why my eyes are red - because I'm so stressed and over tired.  Did I forget to mention a lack of sufficient sleep is tossed into the mix?  So the only thing making me happy lately is baking.  I made some Coffee Rings, minis - turned 2 rings into 4.
oops - needs to be rotated, but it still works

 Because honestly, I could never eat 1 whole one by myself.  So the rest are going to friends and family.  I also made Pizza Bread - and really this is so versatile.  Make it into pizza or pizza bread, and fill it with whatever sounds good.  I went with a Chicken Cordon Blue one - and it was really good. 

yum
Lack of sleep, tons of stress, looking for a new job and working 6 days a week - it really is beginning to take its toll on me.  And what do I do when I'm stressed??? Bake.  Hopefully I will be posting more on here for you guys.  I feel bad that I haven't been, and honestly I've missed it.  So in the mean time, I put it out here in blog-land, anything you want to see on here?  And if you have pictures of things you've made from here I would love to see it on YCB's Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment