Let me say, these things are ridiculously easy and so tasty. So tasty. If you can open a tube of croissants then you can handle this recipe. Need a snack real quick?! This is your treat!! Get the hint yet? :)
BP was ready for these bad boys. Couldn't wait for them. And Sunday is now football day and baking day - I mean you gotta have treats during football.
|Fresh from the oven|
Mini Pumpkin Pie Croissants
2 tubes crescent rolls
8 oz cream cheese - room temperature
one cup canned pumpkin
1 1/2 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
4 tbsp sugar
4 tbsp. sugar
1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or Silpats.
- In a large bowl beat together cream cheese, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and sugar together until fluffy, about 3 minutes. In a medium bowl, mix together sugar and pumpkin pie spice until evenly mixed. Set aside for later.
- Unroll each crescent roll and slice each one in half lengthwise. Spread about 1 1/2 tsp of filling over each crescent roll.
- Roll each one, starting at the wider end down to the smaller end. Roll each mini croissant in sugar mixture until evenly coated. Place on prepared cookie sheets. Repeat until all are made.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes, rotating halfway through, until croissants are lightly browned and baked through.