Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Margarita Cupcakes

I love when friends of mine post things they think I should make on my Facebook page.  So when one of them posted a recipe for Margarita Cupcakes, I knew I had to make them - and soon.  Margaritas is always one of my go-to favorite drinks when I'm in the mood for something other than beer.  I mean who doesn't like a margarita?!  And in the form of a cupcake?!  My Dad was really excited to try them out.  These are really easy, you can sub out the box mix and use your favorite from scratch recipe if you want, and very tasty.  The flavor isn't over powering at all and it ends up being a nice light cupcake that would be perfect in the spring or summer.  Or for National Margarita Day - which was last week, I totally dropped the ball and missed it.  But if you are looking for a new cupcake that has an adult kick, then look no further.  You will be pleased with these and make them time and time again. And they really do taste like a Margarita.  I promise you will be very impressed with these.

yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment