Friday, March 2, 2012

Enlglish Muffin Bread

One of my favorite taste testers boyfriends gave me a list of things to make him, and this was on it.  I had never heard of it before and was intrigued by it.  So a couple of days later when My Baking Addiction posted that she was going to make this, I knew I had to make it and try it out myself.  My family is a fan of english muffins, and when I told my Dad about this he was very excited to try it out.  I said we would have it with breakfast Sunday morning.  Saturday rolled around and I made the dough - and let me tell you this is the easiest bread to make ever.  Toss everything in a bowl and mix, let rise and then toss it in the oven to bake.  I've now made it twice and it gets easier every time.  But the smell that comes out of your oven while this bakes is amazing.  Once it's golden brown, time to take it out of the oven.

golden brown deliciousness
Now came the hard part of waiting.  And let me tell you, judging by the smell, it was hard not to try a piece.  Sunday morning finally came and my sisters and I go over to our parents for breakfast.  My Dad was so excited to toast this up. 

amazing
We all loved it.  It's so good and the fact that it's ridiculously easy and that tasty cemented the fact that I will be making this for a long time.  My Dad also threw out the suggestion that we use this bread for Egg Nog French Toast.....that spells trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment