Frozen Lemonade Pie
makes one 9" pie
1 Graham Cracker or Nilla Wafer Crust
(1) 8 oz package of cream cheese, room temperature
1 packet of lemonade mix - ie. crystal light or country time.
(1) 3 oz pkg instant vanilla pudding
(1) 8 oz container Cool Whip, thawed
1 1/4 cup cold milk
15 lemon sandwich cookies, crushed, plus more for topping
- In a medium size bowl, beat cream cheese and lemonade mix until smooth. In a small bowl, beat the milk and pudding together for 2 minutes, it will be thick. Add milk/pudding mixture into cream cheese mixture and mix until combined.
- Fold in 1/3 of Cool Whip into mixture, then add the remaining Cool Whip. Add crushed sandwich cookies and mix well.
- Pour into cookie crust and spread evenly. Top with more crushed cookies, or whole cookies, or leave plain. Freeze, until firm, about 4 hours. Let sit 10-15 minutes before serving.