I get going on the bread first, it honestly doesn't take much effort. And this was the last time I plan on making bread from a mix since I am now ready to take on the bread making world. I pour a can of beer into the bowl and then add the mix....its really that simple.
|this is as hard as it gets|
Next I set up my station for wet and dry ingredients. It's best to use one had for dry and one hand for wet, that way you wont get a clumpy mess on your hands while dipping and breading.
Everything was ready and it was time to eat. I must say, it was delicious. And it made a ton so we had left overs for days. But if you are looking for something easy and quick, I highly suggest this.
1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
1/2 tsp salt
- mix together and put on large plate or rimmed pan
1 tbsp milk
- beat in rimmed bowl or plate
1/2 cup chicken stock
1/4 cup dry white wine
1 tbsp lemon juice
1-2 pounds of chicken
Pasta or rice as side
- Pound chicken thin with kitchen mallet. Dip chicken in egg mixture and then into bread crumb mixture.
- Heat up large skillet pan with 4 tbsp butter. Brown chicken on each side. Remove from pan when done and set aside. Add butter as needed with each batch of chicken.
- Sauce: to drippings in pan, add stock, wine and lemon juice. Heat until boiling. Simmer, covered for 5 minutes. Spoon over chicken or add to pasta.