Friday, November 4, 2011

Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls

My Baking Addiction posted about these and I knew I had to make them.  I printed out the recipe and started making changes to it right away - I can't help myself anymore.  It just happens.  I see something and want to change it to make it my own.  All the recipes I post on here are the original ones from a cookbook or website.  They are amazing as they are, I wouldn't make them if they weren't.  I just make tweaks to them to make them my own.  I highly suggest making these.  I'm still playing around with the frosting, but I have a good idea for next time I make it. 


all warm and frosted
If you aren't a fan of making things with yeast or are intimidated, this one is a great way to start off with.  Activate your yeast, put everything in a bowl and mix away.  It's really that easy.  Let the dough proof and once doubled in size roll it out, put the filling on and roll it up. 


make sure you put your filling closer to the edge than I
did, I had a lot of unused dough because there was no
filling in it
Cut into desired widths and let rise again, then bake away.
 
all proofed and ready to bake
 My house smelled amazing while these were baking.  So get your feet wet with using yeast and make these.  You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment