Thursday, April 12, 2012

Italian Easter Cheese Bread

I get emails from King Arthur Flour daily.  I love them, even if they do crowd my inbox.  In one of those emails, they included a recipe for Italian Easter Cheese Bread. I printed it out and called my parents saying that I had found a bread I knew my dad would love with Easter dinner since it paired perfectly with ham. I don't consider myself a bread maker.  It's one of the things I haven't yet mastered yet.  I was really nervous about making this, especially since it was the only bread offering we were having with dinner. 

straight out of the oven


 It takes a lot of time - like 4 hours of waiting for it to rise and then braid it and then let it rise again, so I suggest making this bread when you have lots of time on your hands.  But it's so worth it.  Amazing - tasty and my dad is excited to try it out on a sandwich, I told him that the suggestion from KAF said that it was amazing toasted and in a sandwich - he got very excited.  Overall, this is an excellent bread, I will be making this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment