Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Flourless Fudge Cookies

I love chocolate - love love love it.  I tend to make a lot of it on here, and I'm trying to even the baking out with more non-chocolate things.  But when I saw these Flourless Fudge Cookies, I couldn't resist. I had to make them.  And even if you're not gluten-free, make these.  You can't tell the difference - and they are way better than a normal cookie.  They literally taste like chocolate fudge - I'm making these again really soon - probably today or tomorrow.  That is how much I love them - and my sisters love them. 

amazing - seriously
Make these - make them now.  They are extremely easy - takes less than 5 minutes.  You don't even need a mixer - I did it all by hand.  Ween came home and I immediately gave her one.  She took a bite, looked at me and smiled and said 'Since these are gluten free are these all for me?' We laughed and I said no they were for all of us, but I will make them all the time - I can feel it. And I did actually make them again the next day, they went quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment